Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taylor Momsen Flashes Nip-Slip

Taylor Momsen Flashes Nip-Slip With Electrical Tape Taylor Momsen Wardrobe Malfunction At Download Rock festival:Taylor Momsen has once again stirred a little controversy and made herself the center of attention. She has previously shocked with her naughty, boob-baring behaviour. During a gig the ex-Gossip Girl actress lifted her top to flash the audience.

And now Taylor Momsen showed a new level of consideration for Reporters Who Cover Nip Slips this weekend when she showed up at the Download Festival wearing a loose fitting top and no bra.

17-year-old Taylor Momsen’s breasts spilled out of her shirt during a concert in Leicestershire. The Pretty Reckless singer stepped out without a skirt, or trousers, or shorts last night as she enjoyed a night out in the capital.

“I enjoy it fine, but I don’t really miss it right now,” said Taylor Momsen. “I don’t know if I’ll go back to it ever… I’m not gonna say that I’m not, but I don’t know if I will.”

Taylor Momsen said, “I dress in whatever makes me feel comfortable. I like a lot of leather, I like a lot of dresses”.
Tags:cmt, cmt awards, cmt awards 2011, cmt music awards, country music awards 2011, sheryl crow wardrobe malfunction, taylor momsen wardrobe malfunction

No comments:

Post a Comment