Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Asy'ari J. Asni

Asy'ari J. Asni: Asy'ari J. Asni (Gayboy Exposed on Facebook) & Makcik Hajjah Sitt Al-Wuzara: This is a bit of an interlude while I await the results of the investigation I am conducting to expose the real MHSAW. This particular Singapork boy (whom I found out to be an open faggot) is a fan of MHSAW on Twitter and various other pages involving MHSAW. 

To cut a long story short, I tried a soft approach to understand what is the real angst behind his deep-set hatred of Islam. However, this guy chose to insult me, my family and my unborn son. After that point, I decided to ignore him to go after the real Dajjal (MHSAW) but other Muslims were not as forgiving as I am. 


So this expose which made its rounds all across the social networking web was more than enough to make the gayboy faggot shake in his boots and run for cover.

Oh yes, Asy’ari….karma is really such a bitch when it’s not on your side, eh?
Tags: Asy'ari J. Asni, asy ari j. asni gayboy exposed, asy ari j. asni facebook,asy ari j. asni blog, asy ari j. asni exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment