Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Korea's Got Talent Final Winner

Korea's Got Talent Final Winner: ‘Korea’s Got Talent’ FINALE: Ju Min-jeong Beat Song-bong Choi: Ju Min-jeong, a 17-year-old amateur popping, a form of street dance, performer became the final winner of “Korea’s Got Talent” program on Saturday.

The grand finals of “Korea’s Got Talent” held on Aug. 20 at Kyung Hee University Hall of Peace in Seoul and the journey of Song-bong Choi has been ended when he was defeated by a 17-year-old high school girl student, Ju Min-jeong in the finale.

Ju Min-jeong said after the great victory over “I’m so delighted that I won. I thank my parents and my dance teacher.” “Korea’s Got Talent” series is an audition program that accompanies a wide range of talents regardless of age, some of which include comedy, art, dance, instruments, and voice imitations.

Meanwhile, Song-bong Choi said, “I am grateful to all who have helped me make it onto this position. I will show you better of me by trying far harder.”

‘Korea’s Got Talent’ FINALE Ju Min-jeong Beat Song-bong Choi-2Song-bong Choi was left at an orphanage in Daejeon when he was three and ran away at five to escape the beatings regularly inflicted on him there. 
Tags: Korea s got talent, korea s got talent judges, koreas got talent, sung bong choi,  korea s got talent final winner,

No comments:

Post a Comment