Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tracy Morgan

Tracy Morgan: Tracy Morgan: I'll Kill My Son If He Acts Gay:Tracy Morgan's Homophobic Remarks In Anti-Gay Stand Up Set : "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is under some very serious fire this morning -- after reportedly spewing some disgusting homophobic "jokes" during a performance in Nashville last week. 
He added, "Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming."

UPDATE:  
Tracy Morgan issued a statement to The Huffington Post through his representative:

“I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville. 
I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others. While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.”
Tags: Tracey Morgan , Tracy Morgan , Tracy Morgan Homophobic , Tracy Morgan Homophobic Standup Set , Tracy Morgan Kill His Son If He Were Gay , Tracy Morgan Stand Up Comedy , Tracy Morgan Anti-Gay , Tracy Morgan Anti Gay Rant , Tracy Morgan Gay , Tracy Morgan Gay Rant , Tracy Morgan Homophobic Rant , Tracy Morgan Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment