Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tupac Shakur

Tupac: Tupac Amaru Shakur known by his stage names 2Pac (or simply Pac): A man has admitted to the non-fatal 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur, claiming he was paid $2,500 to rob the rapper at Manhattan's Quad studio. Dexter Isaac, currently serving a life sentence on unrelated charges, said he was hired by hip-hop manager Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond to ambush and mug Shakur, setting off three years of reprisals that left Shakur and Notorious BIG dead.

"Jimmy, I say to you: I have kept your secrets for years," Isaac told AllHiphop. "I have stayed silent in prison for the past 13 years, doing a life sentence like a real soldier should, when you and everybody have turned your backs on me.

Now I would like to clear up a few things, because the statute of limitations is over, and no one can be charged, and I'm just plain tired of listening to your lies. In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewellery I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself."
Tags: tupac shakur, 2pac, jimmy henchman, jimmy henchman rosemond

No comments:

Post a Comment