Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sam Milby Speaks on Rumored Relationship with Candace Kuykendall

Sam Milby Speaks on Rumored Relationship with Candace Kuykendall


"No, we're not together." this is what Sam Milby said of his rumored romantic involvement with 2006 Miss Teen USA New York Candace Kuykendall whom he met at a modeling agency in New York during his three-months stay there in search of international career.

"We became friends but I knew from the start may boyfriend siya kaya yon, I do like her pero 'yon we can't. Because of the fact na may boyfriend siya I don't allow myself na 'oh in love na ako'. You know what I mean? I have my own reservations naman," Sam said in his interview with "The Buzz" on Sunday.

"I mean that would be wrong for me to fall for a girl na may boyfriend na. Because my boyfriend siya hindi naman kami nag-uusap palagi. We've only known each other for a month. We keep in touch, we are friends and I like her, her values, matalino and she's very nice," the acoustic heartthrob further said.

No comments:

Post a Comment